106th Annual Fruita Fall Festival
September 24 & 25, 2021
Downtown Fruita, Colorado
The Fruita Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to once again host the Fruita Fall Festival! This year’s Fall Festival theme is “There’s No Place Like Fruita.” Although the event may look a little different than years past, we look forward to hosting the festival on September 24 & 25 in Downtown Fruita, Colorado. The event will feature live music, food trucks, and a variety of vendors, artists, and unique sub-events!
Please note the following changes:
1. Circle Park will not be part of the event this year, but we have included Reed Park to host the Fruita Farmer’s Market on Saturday morning from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and a Cornhole Tournament that will kick-off at 11:00 am at Reed Park. A beer garden will be set up during the cornhole tournament at Reed Park from 10:30 am – 5:00 pm.
2. All music will be performed at Civic Center Stage. There may be limited seating available, so please bring your own chair or picnic blanket to enjoy the concert.
3. This year, we are including What the Fest Brew Fest in our Friday night beer garden. The beer garden will still be open to the public, but those who purchase Brew Fest tickets will receive a commemorative mug, two (2) 12oz pours, sampling at the participating breweries, and a food ticket to redeem with participating vendors. Tickets can be purchased in advance on our website, or at the event.
4. The Saturday morning Downtown Parade route will not be turning doen Mulberry Street and will now go clockwise at Circle Park, right on Mesa Street, left on Pabor street, and ending right on Cherry street. The parade route is located in the Parade tab of our website.
5. Although we were not able to find a carnival to attend our event this year, our event organizers have been working diligently to bring you additional fun to the event! Our local schools’ PTA groups will be hosting a variety of carnival games along with juggling, face painting, axe throwing, kid-friendly axe-throwing, and more! We hope to be able to secure a carnival willing to travel to Western Colorado during the Fall Fest weekend in the future.
Thank you for all the community support! We appreciate you all and look forward to hosting the 106th Annual Fruita Fall Festival.
The Fruita Area Chamber of Commerce will be working closely with the City of Fruita and Mesa County Public Health to ensure that the 2021 Fruita Fall Festival will be held under the proper guidance and regulations.