Fruita Area Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the Fruita Area Chamber of Commerce, where your business is our business! When you join FACC, you join a force- a support system of resources, information, and connections. Together we’ll build a strong community and help businesses thrive.
Our Chamber hosts regular networking opportunities for members including two weekly lunch groups, a monthly Business After Hours, and the Women in Business networking group! We regularly offer enhanced visibility opportunities through our media partnerships, sponsorships, and member advertising on our website and within email communications. Please reach out to our staff to ensure you’re making the most of your membership.
The Fruita Area Chamber is invested in our local community. We organize various community events including Fruita Fall Festival, Fruita Farmers Market, Trick or Treat Street, and the Parade of Lights. The Chamber also gives back to our community through annual scholarships available to high school seniors living in Fruita.
2021 Annual Report
We encourage members to connect and build lasting relationships through monthly networking events.
Networking helps increase business visibility and create community through connection. Join us:
– Every First Thursday for Women in Business a Place at the Table Luncheon
– Every Second Thursday for Business After Hours
– Every Third Friday for Coffee Club
– Every Fourth Thursday for WTF Networking Lunch
We offer educational resources to help members get the most out of their membership while strengthening and growing their businesses. Our resources include:
– Quarterly Business Toolboxes with expert speakers on a variety of relevant topics
– Third Friday Coffee Club, where Members share their business experiences
We are only as strong as our connection with our members. To celebrate and thank our members for their support, we host various recognition meetups. As a member, you’ll enjoy:
– Member Appreciation Picnic – Acknowledges our appreciation for all members
– Annual Banquet – Celebrates our collective annual achievements
We believe it’s vital for our members to be informed about current political, economic, and developmental topics and issues directly impacting Fruita. We help members become informed and involved in our community through numerous forums. We host:
– The Candidate and Issues Forum
– The State of the Community Breakfast
– Coffee & Community Connections
We support our local community by hosting a variety of family-friendly community events. These events are integral to our community and are made possible through the support or our members. Chamber community events include:
– Fruita Farmers Markets
– The historic Fruita Fall Festival
– Trick or Treat Street
– The annual Parade of Lights and Tree Lighting
– The annual Women’s Conference